2020 Fall Leaf Collection:
October 5 to November 30, 2020(weather permitting)
Pile leaves at the curb of major roadways and our leaf vacuum machine will pick them up. We will be around several times from October 5, 2020 to November 30, 2020 (end date depends on weather).
- The leaf vacuum, machine will NOT collect in most alleys due to the size of the machine.
- Avoid piling leaves around trees, poles or other obstructions.
- Piles should be free of rocks and other trash.
- NO BAGS, including the brown biodegradable leaf bags that you can get in the store.
- DO NOT include branches or other yard waste in the leaf piles.
- Yard waste collection is over and it is the owner's responsibility to remove any remaining yard waste. Call 717-274-0481 ext. 110 or email email@example.com with any questions on how to remove yard waste.
SOUTH LEBANON TOWNSHIP AND COVID-19
The South Lebanon Township Building will remain open during the COVID-19 virus pandemic but ask the public to utilize other available options when possible. Payments for sewer bills, pavilion rentals, fines and parking space rent can be placed in the drop box on the wall in front of the Township Building. If you would like a receipt mailed to you, please indicate as such. Questions or any further comments can be made by phone at 717-274-0481, email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or fill out this form and you will receive a prompt reply. If you absolutely need to speak to someone in person, enter the building during our normal business hours between 7:30 a.m. and 4:00 p.m., Monday - Friday.
Websites about COVID-19
For local updates, the public is encouraged to monitor the Lebanon County Department of Emergency Services website https://covid19.lcdes.org/ but for all other national or worldwide news, you can follow the following websites for the most up to date facts and information:
Governor Tom Wolf: https://www.governor.pa.gov/
PA Department of Health: https://www.health.pa.gov
Centers for Disease and Control and Prevention: https://www.cdc.gov
Johns Hopkins University & Medicine: https://coronavirus.jhu.edu/
There will be NO TAX INCREASE for South Lebanon Township in 2020!
The Annual Budget is available for review at the Township Building.
WHEN IN DOUBT, THROW IT OUT!
Learn more about recycling here.
Free Energy Conservation Kit from Met Ed!
Print out the
Credit Manual and
Appeal Form and
View theStormwater Management Fee
Rate Study from Feb 7, 2018
(do not use the credit application
or appeal form in this document)