The South Lebanon Township Police Department is accepting applications for a full-time police officer to begin immediately.
Applications are available in person in the Police Department located at 1800 S. 5th Ave., Lebanon, PA 17042 during regular business hours (Mon-Fri 7:30 am - 4:00 pm) or you can download it here.
Completed applications and supporting documents shall be returned to South Lebanon Police Department. If you have previously submitted an application to the South Lebanon Township Police Department within the past 2 years, you do not need to submit a new application.
Minimum requirements for the police officer position:
• United States citizen
• Minimum 21 years of age
• High School Diploma
• PA Municipal Police Academy (Act 120) must be completed by date of hire
• Possess a valid Pennsylvania operator’s license
• Be able to perform the duties of a Police Officer (list of duties included with application)
• Written and oral examinations
• Psychological examination
• Polygraph examination
• Medical examination and drug screening
• Extensive background investigation to include financial history.