Founded in 1950 to fill the fire safety needs in the South Hills section of South Lebanon Township, the Friendship Fire Company began with a group of residents who held their first meeting in Adam Smith’s garage. Friendship deployed the first tank truck in Lebanon County. The firehouse is located at 610 S. Second Street. Our volunteers work as a team to serve our neighbors.
Prescott Community Fire Company
Prescott Community Fire Company, 300 Prescott Road, was started in 1953. Its first equipment was housed at the Calcite Quarry and moved to the Prescott Firehouse in 1960. Members expanded that firehouse in 1979, adding a social hall. When a blaze occurs we’re trained and ready.
South Lebanon Fire Company No. 1
In 2018 the Hebron Hose Company No. 1 merged with Citizens’ Fire Company of Avon to form South Lebanon Fire Company No. 1. Both of those historic companies date to 1905. Two years prior, a water main broke in Avon and Hebron officials offered to share its bays with the neighboring company. By joining forces, the companies, which were less than a mile apart, realized cost savings without diminishing services for area residents. The South Lebanon Fire Company No. 1 is at 701 East Walnut Street.
We work hard and train hard to keep our community safe.
South Lebanon Township Fire Police
The Fire Police assist with traffic control at fires and special events.